Mei Hua Chinese School is always looking for qualified teachers to join our team. Here are the minimum requirements for our teaching staff:Mei Hua Chinese School Teachers’ Minimum Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Education.
• Minimum 1 year teaching experience, preferably with children. Specifically, experience with teaching Chinese language and culture is preferred. Other teaching experience will be considered.
• Written and oral fluency in English and Chinese.Other Desired Qualities:
• Good interpersonal communication skills.
• Team player.
• Good organization.
• Good time management skills.The following process will be followed for the hiring of new teachers:
• All applicants will fill out an application and submit with a resume.
• The Administrators will review all applications.
• The Administrators will invite any qualified applicant for an interview.
• New hires will observe and assist in a class for 2 weeks.
• New hires will begin teaching his/her class and will be on a trial period of one quarter.
• At the end of the quarter, the Administration will assess if the new hire met our expectations. If so, he/she will be asked to sign a contract for the remainder of the school year.
• All teachers will sign a one-year contract. At least one quarter’s notice is required should a teacher decide not to continue the following school year.
If you're interested to join our team, please fill out this application form
and email to email@example.com